- We ship within Ireland to the United Kingdom, all Countries within the E.U. and USA.
- All orders will be shipped within 4 working days, if an item or a component of an item requires ordering from a supplier, we will inform the customer of an expected shipping date.
- To insure items in transit we use An Post Registered Post in Ireland and FedEx for international couriering.
* Please note Gleeson Goldsmiths will not be responsible for any duty or charges incurred on overseas orders
Delivery Costs – FREE SHIPPING UNTIL DECEMBER 31st!
|Destination||Costs – Order less €100||Costs – Order over €100|
|Europe (E.U. Countries)||€15||€30|
- At Gleeson Goldsmiths we want to provide you with a complete guest experience every time you shop with us and we understand that occasionally you may wish to return items.
- Your order will be eligible for refund, or exchange (excluding any shipping charges) providing it is returned in the same saleable condition as when purchased. It will also need to be accompanied by the original sales receipt and the security tag must not have been removed or tampered with. Refunds will be issued to the original form of tender.
- If you are returning an item because it is faulty or because of an error on our part, we will refund the price paid for the goods, the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us. We check all items returned as faulty and in the event of us finding no fault, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or exchange and we will contact you immediately.
- Please note that exchange or refund is not allowed if an item has been specially made to order or personalised to your requirements.
- Gleeson Goldsmiths will not accept returns for earrings. This is due to hygiene reasons and does not affect your statutory rights. Only earrings with a genuine fault will be considered for return or exchange.
- We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase or gift thoroughly upon delivery before disposing of any original packaging and security tag.
14 Day Cooling Off Period
We appreciate that occasionally something is just not quite right for you. If you are cancelling your purchase within the 14 working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the price paid for the goods only. All items must arrive back to Gleeson Goldsmiths intact, be unworn and in their original condition. We check all items returned during the 14 day cooling off period. In the event we find that the goods are not in their original condition, worn or if the security tag is removed, we reserve the right to refuse the return and we will contact you immediately.
How to Return Your Item
- Returns must be posted within 14 days of receiving your order. Please include your name, address and order number with your parcel.
- Please place item(s) in the original packaging and ensure it is completely and securely sealed. If this packaging has been damaged in any way you may replace it with another of the same size and quality.
- Returns should be shipped through An Post Registered Post or insured courier. This will ensure proof of delivery and insurance of the goods whilst they are in transit. We do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via An Post Registered Post or insured courier .
Please return your item(s) to:
Ballycasey Craft & Design Centre,
- Once your order has been checked and accepted we will issue your refund within 30 days
Our usual returns policy applies to all Christmas gift purchases however we offer our Christmas shoppers at Gleeson Goldsmiths an Extended Returns Policy. If you make your Christmas purchase between 24th November –24th December and you need to return an item, you can do so before 9th January.
**While every effort has been made to ensure the pricing of each item is correct, an order does not constitute a contract until confirmed either by email, phone or in person.